2014-2015 New Students
Unless students are entering Tupelo High from Tupelo Middle, high school students must meet with a counselor before registration can be completed. In addition to the documents below, withdrawal from the previous school and a transcript are necessary for scheduling and grade placement.
THS Procedures to Register / Enroll
1. Enrollment procedures:
- Student should withdraw from current school to obtain documents required for enrollment
- Parent/legal guardian register the student online in InfoSnap - click here
- After online registration, parent/legal guardian should bring required documents (see below) to registrar to complete enrollment
- Once enrolled with the registrar, student will meet with a counselor for class schedule
- School tours are available upon request.
2. Documentation required of the parent/legal guardian at the time of enrollment:
- Transcript for students with prior course credits. Incoming 9th grade students without credit should provide a final report card showing promotion from 8th grade.
- Long form birth certificate with parents' names
- Mississippi Immunization Form 121 - out of state immunization records must be converted at the Lee County Health Department (532 South Church Street)
- Special Education information if applicable (IEP, Assessment Team Report, Eligibility Evaluation)
- Two proofs of residency - one from each of the groups below
Mortgage Documents (dated within last 30 days)
Dated during 2013:
· Property Tax Display Form
· Filed Homestead Exemption Application
· Property Deed
· Apartment or Home Lease/Agreement (current rent receipt required if lease has expired)
Utility Bill (dated within last 30 days)
Please note: A driver’s license, automobile registration or voter precinct identification are no longer acceptable proofs.
3. Forms given to parent or guardian at the time of enrollment:
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- Technology Resources: Responsible Access and Use Agreement
- TPSD Bus/Transportation Form
- Residency Registration and Documentation Checklist