Students will be allowed 6 cumulative
tardies to 1st through 7th periods for the entire school year.
Consequences for excessive tardies are
- 6th Tardy: Parent Conference
- 7th Tardy: Office Referral- admin./parent/student
Conference assign 1 day
of administrative detention
- 8th Tardy: Office Referral- 1 day In-School Suspension
(ISS) and parent contact
- 9th Tardy: Office Referral- 2 days ISS and parent contact
- 10th Tardy: Office Referral- 3 days ISS with admin./parent
- 11th Tardy: Office Referral-1 day of Out-of-School
- *12th Tardy: Office Referral- 1-3 days OSS and parent
a student reaches this level, every other tardy will result in an office
referral resulting in OSS.
***Students that are tardy/absent BUT have a doctor’s note will be excused accordingly.
***Excuses must be turned in to the attendance clerk in writing within 3 days of the absence